Accessing on-line booking or medication requests
We offer Patient Access which allows you to:
Access and book a selection of appointments with our doctors[service currently suspended]
- Access and order from a ‘live’ list of your repeat medications
Registering for your secure personal on-line account is simple, please ask at reception for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- To register you will need to apply at reception
- Because we are providing access to sensitive information we might ask to see identification.
- You will be given a brief copy of these extended terms & conditions alongside a separate letter generated by our computer system containing personalised registration details and instructions on how to access and manage your account.
- Registration details must be used within 2 weeks or they will expire and you will need to re-apply – the date of expiry will be printed on your registration letter.
- You will also need to re-apply if you lose or forget your sign-in details.
- Once registered, you will be able to access your account through your computer, tablet or via the ‘Patient Access’ mobile app.
- Anyone over 16 may register in their own right.
- Parents may apply on behalf of children or young people under 16.
- If you would prefer/need someone else to manage your account for you, please arrange to see the doctor with the person you would like to help so that it can be arranged.
- A selection of 10 minute appointments with , Stephens, Fleming, Tennick & Robertson will be available to book on-line each day and for 4 weeks in advance.
- ‘Book on the day’ web appointments will be released at 0800 each morning at the same time as the phones go live to avoid unfair advantage.
- ‘Bookable in advance’ web appointments can be reserved at any time.
- Once the ‘web quota’ has been exhausted for that session, remaining appointments can only be accessed in the conventional way – you will only be able to browse ‘web appointments’ on-line.
- At present it is not possible to book appointments on-line for the Practice Nurse or Health Care Assistant.
- House-calls and telephone consultations cannot be booked on-line and nor can special clinics such as diabetic clinic or wart clinic.
- If you book an appointment that you no longer need, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible.
- Patients may also use this system to view and request medications.
- The freetext box within ‘Repeat Prescribing’ should only be used for messages associated with your request, eg ‘please send to Clan Hardgate pharmacy’, or ‘ordering early as away on holiday for 2 weeks 1st June’ – messages will be received by admin staff who may send you a message if further clarification is required.
- We advise that you check the status of repeat requests and make sure they have been issued before attempting to collect your script from us or medication from your pharmacy.
- All pre-existing systems for booking appointments or ordering medication will continue alongside the on-line system, including ordering medication through this website.
- You can update personal health information like smoking status, email or mobile phone number through your account.
- Terms and conditions may change from time to time at the discretion of the Partners.
- The Practice reserves the right to remove on-line access if a person appears to be misusing the system.